Product size can be adjusted easily by;
• Changing rotor speed.
• Changing gap setting between hammer and grinding path liner.
• Using always the new face of a hammer by the reversible rotor．
The desired product can be obtained because;
• Coarse particle in the product is reduced by many numbers of grinding path liners.
• Fine particle in the product is reduced by the low fan effect of zigzag hammer alignment．
• Multi-sectional welded housing allows easy access to every partition and quick exchange of worn parts.
• Hammers are always operated with sharp edges. And high utilization of the hammer head with continuous operａtion is achieved by reversible
The low fan effect of zigzag hammer alignment achieves stable operation with the;
• Low noise
• Low vibration
• Low de-dusting volume
Reversible hammer crusher is a new type of crushing equipment, general configuration by crusher main engine, motor, torque limiting hydraulic coupling, liquid opening device. The spindle and hammer handle are forged with 42CrMo alloy steel. The hammer head and village plate are cast with high wear-resisting alloy. Because it is different from the design concept of ordinary crusher, the structure of the large rotor, short pin shaft, reversible rotary combination hammer, has the advantages of large impact, easy operation and maintenance, low operation cost. PCK series reversible hammer crusher, used for crushing brittle materials with medium hardness of ore compressive strength not more than 150Mpa (1500 kg/square cm), such as coal, limestone, gypsum, soft refractory materials, etc.
|Model||Rotor Size(mm)||Feed Size(mm)||Finished Size(mm)||Production Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)|
If you need further information,please fill in your questions and comments in the form below.
Representatives from Baichy machinery will be back to you within the hour,thanking you for your support to Baichy machinery